Thanks to everyone who participated in one of my challenges this year, whether you created something wonderful or were one of the nice folks who stopped by and left encouraging comments! These challenges were one of the high points of my year.
The reveal for the Secret Snowflake Challenge is January 15, 2012, just over three weeks away. I wanted to post this list of blogs early, so that you have a chance to get to know some of the participants before the reveal date. Meeting new folks who are passionate about beads and jewelry is definitely one of the best part of participating in an online challenge.
Blog Hop Participants
If there is no blog link listed next to a person's name, check Michelle's Beads & Books. Participants without blogs will be posting their photos on her blog.
- Alice (Alice Dreaming)
- Chris (beadjewelry.net)
- Christa (Adventures of One Beady Woman)
- Crystal (Here Bead Dragons)
- Cynthia (Cynth's Blog)
- Dawn (Morning Glory Beading)
- Donetta (Simply Gorgeous)
- Erin A.
- Jennifer (JenniferJW)
- Jennifer (Jewelry, Art and Life)
- Kari W.
- Kate (We Can Make That at Home)
- Kay (Palm Coast Art)
- Linda (Lindy's Designs)
- Lisa C. (A Bead a Day)
- Lisa (Inspired Adornments)
- Mary (MLH Designs)
- Michelle (Beads & Books)
- Michelle B.
- Millie (AMM Jewelry)
- Norma (Moonlit Fantasies)
- Pam (The Crazier Sister)
- Rebecca J.
- Renetha (Lamplight Crafts)
- Rosemarie (Gem Rose Designs)
- Shannon (Falling into the Sky)
- Susan (Bead Inspired)
- Therese (Therese's Treasures)
- Therese (Domestic Goddess Enterprises)
I apologize in advance if I've omitted your name or blog from the list. Please contact me and I'll fix it ASAP!
You can still participate in the blog hop if you buy the handmade porcelain pendant and links from Chinook Jewelry. (The kits with the additional beads are all sold out.)
The winter challenge will be announced in mid-January. You can sign up for my free newsletter for the early scoop or keep an eye on this blog next year.
Have a wonderful holiday season!