If you don't see the answer to your question, please contact me.
Do you make custom items?
I enjoy making custom items. Custom orders often require additional time to make and will require payment in advance. If you have an idea, please contact me to discuss it. I'll let you know if it's something I'm able to do, the timeline, and price.
How do I pay?
You can check out with major credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. This includes gift cards and pre-paid cards.
If you prefer to use PayPal, let me know. I will email you a PayPal invoice to pay. Orders must be paid in full for before they will ship.
Is your site secure?
Yes. Credit cards are processed through Stripe, which processes billions of dollars each year from small businesses like mine to Fortune 500 companies. I never see your personal credit card information.
Do you ship to my country?
If you don't see your country listed at checkout, please contact me about rates.
When will my item ship? When will it arrive?
Most items ship within 1-3 business days (not on weekends or holidays). It will normally take the U.S. post office another 3-5 days to deliver your item via U.S. First Class Mail, the least expensive option. Occasionally, there will be delays at the post office due to weather or other issues. International orders may take 4-6 weeks to arrive. Personalized, custom, or large orders will require additional time. If you need the item to arrive by a specific deadline, please contact me and I'll let you know about the faster (and more expensive) shipping options such as Priority Mail or FedEx you can purchase. Any upgrades to shipping must be paid in full before your item will ship.
How much is shipping?
This website charges a flat rate for shipping. This means that no matter how many items you buy, you pay the same amount for shipping. If you buy a few items on Etsy and a few here on this website, let me know if you'd like to combine shipping. Otherwise, I will ship the items separately as ordered.
Coupons & Sales
Do you have any coupons?
Sign up for my quarterly Shop newsletter to learn about any current special offers for newsletter subscribers.
Do you offer wholesale?
I do offer wholesale prices to brick-and-mortar retail businesses on selected items. Not every item is available in wholesale quantities. I require a minimum purchase for the opening order, plus shipping. Please contact me if you have questions about specific items or see my shop at Etsy Wholesale.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom keychain, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
You may contact me using the Contact form on this website. You may also write to me at: Michelle Mach, PO Box 270033, Fort Collins, CO 80527-0033, U.S.A.